Translate

Give A Guy A Break

How to End Suffering 
by Being Very Generous
by
Robert Farmilo

I need a lot of money to feel comfortable. I don't know your figure, but mine is a senior six figure. And that's just to catch my breath, take a moment and know that I am...safe.
Why?
Right...I see what you mean. Like, for some that would not be nearly a big enough number for them to start feeling safe. I guess it might depend on where you're starting from in your journey to six figures in six months. 
The idea you can figure out is a practical business plan that could create a sales funnel that converts your leads into satisfied, paying customers...who you can further induce to send notice of your amazingness to THEIR circle of wonderful flesh and blood people.
I've been doing this online thing since 1997...for the book I wrote called, "The Dregs...Coyote Medicine."
Anyway, I did some stuff online with this God Consciousness book...and so, here I am, FLAT BROKE. And all I am doing is applying everything I can learn at getting the world to this book, the God book...and it is part of a Books on God, Free Books On God, idea that the website is getting you. So, I am doing a small little test video to get going---and here's where you can be super amazingly incredible---send the video out to your lists, and ask them to seriously push this video through the internet.
See, God really wants to think with everybody. Not just in a vague way.

Direct, personal, private---what Swami Bob calls, "Having a Thought-Versation With God."

The great power that you hold in your very mind is called out when you participate with the book. To come forward and be who you are, and get paid for being who you are...in cash money...that's my great invitation to you. What can you do for the entire world? Be very generous. Exceedingly generous...with everything that you have and own. All your money? Well, just be super secretly generous in ways that delight you. Can you run a secret give cash operation? Get a group of generous friends together. Come up with what you can all easily pitch into the hat. That's the treasure you get to give away in an entirely secret way. And you have to find someone who really needs money for something, but just doesn't have the money. Think of how many acres of rain forest you could buy? Buy people on the street some nice food. Little acts of generosity. Letting people go ahead of you is never a real problem, except when you feel it is a problem, unless it really IS a problem...NOT losing your temper, and when you DO start to ignite...and explode---Oh, I don't know, truly, some people are really bleeped up, and all I can do is get into my deal, and be there---and once I am here, with you, writing to you...I know you are reading this, and I am wondering how much money you are going to give me.

It's so easy to do it, too.

And you know, all I do is this work. And I just know that you are very generous. It is true. There is a great and generous soul in you, and the feeling of legitimacy of this project, and the ultimate aim, which is God Consciousness. 
When enough people are doing God Consciousness, everyone will be pulled along. Once the group consciousness thing is going on, and you get enough critical mass, this God Consciousness Vibration is going on, and it can go through pretty much anything. If'n you down in the dumps, you get around enough people doing God Consciousness, you're gonna be finding yourself feeling...betterish. Just passable good, and I've been worse.
I want you to help me, okay?
Yes, I am begging you to send me money, and help me set up a vast sum of money to spend on really cool stuff. I want to go and help my sick daughter. This takes a lot of money. And I am setting up an entire program on Vancouver Island. This takes a lot of money.
Now I am going to start a school here. And that takes money. I need a lot of money to do this, and I know that you are going to pitch in and help me.
You can send me money via Paypal.
Let me know by emailing me at: robertfarmilo@gmail.com
If you want the book:
===> Click FREE BOOK!
You can also BUY the BOOK, and that way YOU will be getting something of eternal value, and I can bet you will be blessed in multiple ways for your generosity when you buy the book.
You can get it in print, too.
One of the many ways you can make this happen in a big way is to buy a whole lot of books and start distributing the books for FREE. Just do it. Or SELL the books, and then use the money to do some really cool stuff. Buy some really cool stuff for something...really cool.
I am NOT going to tell you how to spend YOUR money other than that you should be super generous and spend your way to happiness...seriously.
What I mean, is try to enjoy the money you do have.

===> BUY the BOOK, NOW!

And look for ways you can earn more money so that you can help someone who needs help. Think about that for awhile to get used to the idea. Model a business idea around directing profit to solving a specific situation.
One person's problem is another person's situation.
Sometimes you just stay away from people having problems. Maybe they're on the side of the road...it isn't convenient (or maybe safe)---whatever. I'm just a self-centered God Freak, who always is answering the very real problems of the world, let alone my own personal problems, like what am I going to eat? Or do I have enough clean water to drink? How am I going to get my spinal cord injuries healed up? 
I was a robust and gracious gentle giant, who could easily carry his fair share and then some. Yes, I was wonderful.
And along the way, sure, I'd been dinged a few times. Some of them a bit more horrible.
But never like the full on spinal cord injuries.
Yikes.
You never know until you've eaten the spaghetti at Joey's Joint just what you've been missing all these years you've been on this spinning near-perfect sphere...the cosmic spaghetti plate dinner. Includes desert dessert, and some other fancy stuff.
Ah.
Now, let's get serious here, and you just click the link and buy a lot of books from Amazon, or ask me, and I will get you a special price on the book. And you can also buy a bunch of books through the website. Plus videos and audios and everything else...and APPS? You kidding? We link to every app that can app. Apps for your telepathy. Sure, why not. Soon there will be the alpha chip, and I've wrote to you about this before, so you know the idea that's being made to come true.
Anyway, I love you sometimes, and other times I want you to buy more books from me.
And soon I am going to be pushing eco-laundry, and the best scouring pad thing I've ever used, ever. It cleans where no clean has gone before...bring the worst burnt on grease, meat, cheese, milk, coffee, rust, blood, stain, anything on steel, glass, plastic, and if you use on wood, you can easily go gentle, and it'll be okay, but then you can take paint off with a slight increase of your amazing elbow grease.
I also am going to start selling the real brand called, Elbow Grease.
All of these commercial interests revolve around my idea that you can change the world by the products you offer, and the way those products are made, and entire cycle---from cradle to grave. And that the money is fairly portioned out to all involved in the chain of plenty.
Prosperity is a great and positive experience for each being on this sphere, The Earth.
I draw you to God Consciousness, and give you my presence here.
Buy the books.
Send them to the world.
Leave them in used book stores.
Libraries.
Bus stops.
Mail Boxes.
Hey, the imagination can come up with all kinds of daring ways you can get this book to other people---each one holds their unique part in the transformation of the collective...especially when you apply direct, telepathic---Thought-Versations with God.
Nothing cuts through the phlegm like having God in the room.
If you had a way to be super generous---it's people prosperous in the most important top ten lists of being prosperous.
Ten attributes you can mark, "check," when you can honestly say, "Yes, I am fully prosperous."
Are you wondering what the top ten prosperous must-have's---Are You Anywhere Close to Knowing REAL Prosperity?
How about you giving me some more money, right now.
That'd be okay.
I'd like that.
And you know I'll be giving it to someone else who needs it more than I do.
That's the thing.
So buy the book, and also send me money.
Send me some money and I'll put together something nice for you.
A nice tribute.
Cinco-Dos-Audios,
Robert Farmilo,
Admin, Translator,
TGCP-The God Consciousness Project 
Want some personal time?
I give you time to be told by Spirit via my linking up with God, A.K.A. Spirit...
YOU get told whatever it is you need to hear. And then it's usually a powerfully changed you-you-you who leaves the personal time with me, and you see from then on that there was before First Contact, and then there was AFTER.
I can't fault anyone who reads this article and laughs in jest at the entire...thing. It's all so laughable. 
Yet...there is you. And you are so very perceptive about people, and you've been following along...here and there, watching, waiting...and now you know I am going to give money, that I am very generous. Setting an example, and urging everyone I know to be super-generous, especially with me...because I am the most super-generous of all people, anywhere...maybe.
You know at this point, I gave up that sense of barriers about how and where to ask blatantly for money. Just flat out beg. I think it's good to have something to offer in return for your ask..."Spare change---nice pens here---pencils---Spare change?"  

So I need thousands and thousands of dollars, and more to come. And I need it now if I am going to do all the stuff that is supposed to get done. And you know that my Boss is saying the time is NOW, and the press is becoming URGENT...to make the jump to Now You're Vibrating.

Thanks for Making Me Rich,
Robert Farmilo
A.K.A. Swami Bob

===> BUY MANY BOOKS, NOW!   


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment