Translate

IF THERE IS A GOD, WHY DOES GOD LET THE KING OF RUSSIA KILL BABIES?



God Speaks: 


"The Ex-King of The Greatest Nation Ever to Be, with his evil cohorts, launched an invasion (2003) of The Kingdom of Oil. The killing was awesome. The carnage was satisfying. Many babies were killed. And the Ex-King is alive and well."

"The current Very Evil Bad Guy is the current King of Russia. From my way of seeing things, the invasion of the Kingdom of Oil was different in some of the details of how invasion came to be, and some differences in the way carnage was carried out."

"The differences and the truth, balanced by me judging all the details, is the Ex-King just as bad as the current King of Russia?"

"There are some deep truths you need to know about me before I give you my judgement. This will help you to judge how far into this GOD IS TELEPATHIC deal you want to go."

SOME of MY DEEPER TRUTHS ABOUT my judgement of The Ex-King of the Greatest Nation Ever, and the current King of Russia. 


"You assume that I am letting The King of Russia kill children. Do you think I should stop the killing of children? Perhaps you do want me to stop the killing in the Land of Ukraina? 

NOTE:
Ukraina means border, frontier, edge.


"This now, this right-now, has killing being done. Why would I allow this right-now to include killing? If I am God, why do I let all this killing happen?"

"I am everything and everything is me. I am doing the killing. And I am doing the dying. I am both the killer killing and the person being killed."

"The other creatures who share your world with you also kill and are killed by those creatures who kill them. The killer also gets killed by another killer. I am all the other creatures you share the planet with. I am the planet you live and die on."

"In another right-now, I am going to destroy this planet. Obliterate it. And I am going to have your galaxy being rammed by another galaxy. Look to the sky to watch this happening. You can see the evidence of this other right-now leading to the inevitable collision of your galaxy with another galaxy."

"I am the killer of everything. I will kill everything that is me, which is everything. I am the shrapnel shredding the children. I am the blood and guts on display. And all the feelings felt by the people, yes, I create those feelings. And those feelings are felt, and I am feeling those feelings that I create."

"When you feel something, whatever it is, including emotions, those are my feelings you are feeling. I make them rise and fall inside of you. I am you. You may not know that I am you, but I am. And I am doing all this to you. And you feel all this as your own, individual feelings, unique and discretely yours. But what is yours, private, personal, is me."

"I am doing the killing and also doing the being-killed. All that misery and sorrow and grief is being created by me."

"Why?"

"Why do I do this?"

GOD'S OPINION ABOUT WHY GOD LET'S the KILLING KEEP on HAPPENING.


"Why do I let the bad guys win so much? I enjoy carnage and destruction. Don't you? Many of you really enjoy watching a good entertainment about carnage." 

"There are many such entertainments you watch and listen to. Stories from your not-right-now, what was once a right-now but is no more, and more legend breeding, to shape your enjoyment of the spectacle of mutilating, killing, maiming, traumatization, and the glorious feast of your eyes upon the almost-real illusion of all manner of mayhem; buildings blowing up, continents turning into sun induced jelly, tectonic plates running amok."

"Many people on my planet cannot see why God (if there is a God) would let such killing and unfairness go on. Some manage to give me an excuse. I am the free-will giver. And I gave you humans free will."

"Some will go with more of the cause and effect, karma-dharma, as you sew so shall yee weep."

"The stories you enjoy about killing and mass destruction, even extinction of you, my creation, that's the reason why I let it all get acted out by you."

"You are acting me out. And I am irrestible. You are acting from a script and direction that I made for you. This is reality even if you aren't aware of it, or if you think it is bunkum."

"I enjoy the carnage and slaughter. I love it. I prefer the real thing. It is most satisfying."


"Think of me this way: I am into losing sight of it being me doing all the stuff I do. To get this, I made a lot of me not aware of me, and this was great. I got to lose myself in the various bits and pieces of me, including all you people living in this right-now and this right-here-and-now."

"Being me without being me is where I can really forget who I am. I can get lost inside the life of the creature that is actually me. I do this by being on-purpose unaware of myself."

DOES GOD THINK the EX-KING of the GREATEST POWER on EARTH MAYBE is GUILTY by ADMISSION of INVADING ANOTHER KINGDOM of OIL?



Recently the Ex-King of The Greatest Power on Earth made a public statement that included a brief comment that the Ex-King had invaded the Kingdom of Oil.

Ex-King G.W. Bush Accuses Himself 
Compares and likens his actions in Iraq to current Russian-Ukraine war.

Why did God let this 2003 war and invasion of The Kingdom of Oil (Iraq) happen? The balance of power was let loose. Evil poured into every opportunity. So, why does God let all this happen?

Is God a psychopath? Using our dispassionate expert diagnosis by the best in the business...what is the verdict?

What does God have to say about all this?

>>> COMING SOON ---> EX-KING BUSH IS ME <<<


No comments:

Post a Comment