Translate

THE KING OF RUSSIA, INFORMATIONAL TRANQUILLIZERS and WHAT DOES GOD HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE FUTURE OF HUMANS

 


INFORMATIONAL TRANQUILLIZERS


What follows is a transcript of a message from God to you.
In this case, the you being referred to is anyone who takes the time to read this message from God...to you.

(NOTE: Some free resources waiting for you at the end of this lesson.)

The style of presentation used by God in this message is folksy and casual. It is very personal in tone. In my view, I wouldn't be gulled by this into thinking that the message is any the less urgent or authentic.



Words matter, and the brutality of the message you are about to read will probably not be in line with what some of you think God should sound like.

Here is what God wanted to tell you.

GOD:
Most of the time, I never come here and write what is going on for me. I mostly keep out of direct transcripts on this website. This is one of the times when I am going to get down and dirty.

I am speaking to you directly, without filters. This is the place where you may bring your own idea of what I should sound like, but that isn't going to help you understand me because I am not the way you think I should be.

I am not going to be talking about how to change your life as much as how you can change the life of all the other you's.

And that this way is the way to change yourself.

Let's get down to how this works and what you need to do by telling you how much I am not going to be doing this for you.


I've given you guys all the training you will ever need to have a fantastic lifestyle. Each one of you can have the very best. A planet of billionaire lifestylers.

But you choose to squalidize my planet.

You mostly let other people do your thinking for you because where is the first thought located? In your mind? 

That is the thought you want to think. 

It is a good thought, that first thought.

You are here because of that first thought.
Think about that.

Okay, so there is a big culling coming. Of your species. A nice little die-back. 

Shave some of that right off the top. The people have to be less people. You can have about one billion and no more living on my planet.

That's about how much my planet can take. But to get to one billion, I'm gonna bring you down to about 500 million. And then you can take it from there.

You'll have lots of land and water. The best places will be yours. And some of you will have your heads screwed on right. You know, thinking about seven generations into the future when you make your choices.

Good luck with that.

Right now I want to talk to you about love.

You are a person, a human. And you live on my planet with billions of other people. At the same time. 

How really close are you with all those people?

Some of you will have very few people you are really tight with. People who want to hang out with you and you want to hang out with them. 

How about a kindred spirit? You got one of those in your life?

You might be one of the lucky ones with lots of close friends and a rich and intimate family scene, with lots of time spent together, doing stuff.

Maybe.

Fact is that many people do not have a wide circle of friends that they see in a regular kind of way. Some have very few friends that they might see...but infrequently.

Now I want to talk to you some more about love.

The love some of you have for everyone on the planet is admirable but unrealistic. You have to be me to do that. Your place in my reality is simple: there are people you are not going to like, let alone love.



You are going to find that if you could know everyone on my planet, there'd be plenty you didn't like. 

Some you'd even start to hate...IF you could really know every person on my planet, and know everything they've done and said...right?

What about if you could know everything they've ever felt...inside themselves? 

And all the stuff that hurt other people, that was mean spirited...that took advantage of the less fortunate, humiliated and demeaned...someone who kicks when you are down, and enjoys doing it.

All the really bad people who enjoy hurting and taking and getting away with it. The bad people, many of them at the top of the tippy-top of the foodchain on my planet.

My darling elites. The super rich. The mega buck set.

I love them, too. More so because they think they are...rich. And that it is theirs. That they own it. 

Some of those people are deliberately horrible people and a lot of the reason is they think they are better than you are because of all that bleeping money.

My planet, my money. My good luck, too. 

So...yeah, about love.
The love angle is that it is impossible for you to love everyone on my planet. Geez, some of you don't even love yourself, right? 

That is why The King of Russia is such an important character in the movie I am making (and that is already made). 

It is a full scale production with a cast of billions. I have spared no expense in making this movie.

I am going to cut down the King of Russia's kingdom. The Kingdom of Russia...they are going to be spanked rather harshly. 

I am going to give the King of Russia a very close haircut.

This is the road being paved to end the rule of the tyrants and my planet's stupid human's race to lose weight, planetary weight, and shed some six or so billion humans.

The King of Russia enjoys the fantasy of people dying. He enjoys the power to order thousands upon thousands to their deaths.


But not the mother of the son...the soldier, dead or gravely wounded. 

The King of Russia has no mercy for his own, and wants the enemy conquered. 

The King of Russia wants to conquer land and add to his kingdom.

He wants his enemies and his friends to tremble in fear lest he turn his ambitions towards them.

This man is one of my best inventions. 

Remember, it is all my invention.

The explosives and the bullets. The missiles and the bombs. The tanks and the warships. Each and every part is made up of me. I am all of it, and it all me.

My perspective is different than yours.

I have asked the human writing down my words here to make sure you are aware that I am bringing your galaxy and another galaxy into a large scale collision with each other.

I have asked him to make sure you have a reference to this fact. I remind you that this is not the first time I have played billiards with your galaxy.


(Animated simulation of Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies colliding.)


I get pleasure from catastrophe.
I love big and small disasters.
I love EVERYTHING.
I made it all. It isn't yours.
It is my plaything. Not yours.
I did not make you from the slime and accidents of consequence to be in my image.
It is all in my image.

Think of me as a big toddler who likes to smash things up.
I pile the building blocks up, up, up.
And then I find the best block to pull out.
The edifice comes tumbling down.

Species extinction is a bit like that.
(I get a kick from champagne.)

I enjoy your suffering.
It gives me pleasure.
Your wars find me at the front lines.
I am the soldier dying horribly.

I am the generals and commanders who plan and plot, some better than others. And I am the fickle weather that suddenly changes and puts a crimp in the best laid war plans.

And so too the King of Russia: I am him, and he is me. But he doesn't know that. I know it. But he is...ignorant of the fact that  I am every atom that makes up his body.


And this is true of most every other human being.
Some have an intellectual appreciation of the facts. Perhaps some have an emotional relationship with these facts.

But to know it like I do would require that you be me...and of course you are me, and I am you. Just like the King of Russia is also me, and I am the King of Russia.

However, you do not have this awareness. It is impossible for you to have this awareness. It is just too big. It requires that you be me.

Not the me that you are...because that me is currently located in and around your physical body. I made it this way.

The beginning of you was the beginning of me. And I was made by myself. From myself. Before there was me...there was me. And from me came you. And you are me...but you just don't KNOW that yet. 

I am going to repeat myself...you are me, and I am you --- but you are not tuned in to this reality of me being you and you being me. Your awareness is limited and bound to your immediate identity and your immediate physicality.

Here is an excerpt from the book I wrote about what it is like to be me. I wrote this book so you could get a better understanding about what it is like to be me...and how you can have intimate and personal contact with me --- direct, telepathic, two-way communication with me.



As you can see, if you have these experiences, then you are very close to understanding what it is like to be me. There is a lot more to being me than you have just read. In the book, I go into a lot more detail, including the many ways you can get tuned into who you really are...and where you really come from.

I think that you are NOT having these experiences as outlined in the descriptions above.

To do so would require a different sort of central nervous system and all the other bits and pieces of such a rather grand scale of awareness.

I dare you to get the book I wrote and find out more.
Here are a few ways you can get the book.


































No comments:

Post a Comment