Translate

The Urgent Need

by 
Robert Farmilo


OR: Send Money Now!

This isn't something for nothing.
Read the article...and act quickly.

Okay, here's the urgent need...my eldest daughter has cancer, and she has fallen into one of those infamous cracks that exist in this wonderful world of ours.

She needs money to buy food to eat.
She needs money to buy bus tickets to go to medical appointments.

Whatever you can squeeze out of your piggy-bank will make a huge difference.
Even if it is a few dollars.

Send me some money...
...and I will send you a copy of the book.

You can send me the money, and I will send it to her.
Please send me the money via Paypal using this email address:
farmilo@live.com

OR...you can send me the money via Interact bank transfer to:
robertfarmilo@gmail.com

And yes, of course I have been sending her money.
But she needs more than I have.
If you are getting some good stuff from the articles I write...or whatever...just take a few minutes and make this giving thing happen...I know that it works.

You won't be a stupid fool for doing it. 

Now...give this a bit of a thought...what would it take for you to write to the entire world asking for help? Can you please help me? 

This isn't about a problem that is going to take millions of dollars to solve. And it is temporary. But it is very much NOW...and it is urgent.

Let's give you something for giving my daughter something.
When you send the money, I will send you a copy of the book.
Yeah, that works.

And for that matter...IF you want the book...just email me...at either one of the email addresses, and I will send you the book...no charge:
farmilo@live.com
robertfarmilo@gmail.com

Or you can use the contact form:
==> http://thegodconsciousnessproject.com/contact/

I know you are out there...and this is going to make you take action, right now.
You are that special person who can see through the clutter...far enough past your own immediate diversions...long enough to make a connection...and help me help my daughter.

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Robert Farmilo,
Translator, TGCP 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment