Translate

I've landed!: What's the point?



I've landed!: What's the point?

This is a very interesting question posed by Riverwatch.

Here's the back story.
I was checking on where people were coming to my Blogger "The God Consciousness Book Blog," and I came across a blog post by Riverwatch called, "What's the Point?"

I decided to leave a comment, and in doing so, I think I put in a link that allowed Riverpoint to be able to get into my Blogger back office...and create a blog post on my Blogger blog, and put in the link you now see at the top of this article.

By the way, I want to give you a warm invitation to sign-up for the newsletter that will be emailed directly to your inbox. 
And if you want to subscribe to my newsletter, click this link:
==> Fill Out This Contact Form to get TGCP Newsletter!


The reason I want you to subscribe to the newsletter is because I am trying to get people to become buyers of the products and services that I offer as part of this God Consciousness Project.

The main product that I want you to buy is the book, written by God, called, "God Consciousness."

I have given the book away in the past...and much of the book's content can be found online, and on this blog. You can find many videos on Youtube of the different chapters of the book being narrated, with accompanying text clearly shown on the videos.

Here is a video you can watch right now...and will lead you to the next one in the series. Just click on the box below:

Chapter One, God Consciousness

Now, I am offering the newsletter because I am studying some "how-to" tutorials about audience development...and one of the BIG things to do...is to offer a FREE email newsletter.

I've been wondering what actual content I would create for this newsletter. I don't want it to be stupid fluff that I come up with...that's for sure. And I don't want to have to try and be all profound and amazing, either.

So...stay with me here...I am thinking about this as I write to you, right now, and I think what might work best...is to make the newsletter the actual blog articles that I write, and send this to you in advance of posting it online...and include some content that will NOT be found in the blog articles.

One of the things I like to do is include a lot of links to stuff that I find online as I am looking for images and information about something that I am writing about. I know that readers of my articles will click on these links and then go away from my article...maybe never to return...but I think that's okay.

They are following something that interests them.

I know that to build an online business from creating content...it is important to have a way for you, my audience...to connect with me...like subscribing to my newsletter. And that I am supposed to offer you really useful information...you know, build value and really deliver value to you, too.

Part of all this...well...I really like doing videos, and posting them on Youtube, and now I am ready to start busting out some VERY strange stuff...getting deep under the skin of this God thing.

If you have read some of my articles...by now you've probably noticed that I cover a lot of different subjects...from money to space aliens. Sometimes I get smoked from the side with an idea...and for me that often is a clear direction from inside myself...about what to write about.

I was intrigued by the link at the top of this post.
The author, "Riverwatch," wrote about the end-game of life...getting old...and the inevitable dribbling away of life force and purpose...and the embrace of death.

Click on that link, and see what you think of what Riverwatch has to say about the last stages of old age.

And if you want to subscribe to my newsletter, click this link:
==> Fill Out This Contact Form to get TGCP Newsletter!


All the Best!
Robert Farmilo,
Translator, TGCP
PS-The book is on sale right now for CAD$1.39 which is a great deal for you:
==> Download the book NOW!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment