Translate

Warning!


by
Robert Farmilo

OR: Keep coming back for the next article...
...because it is going to INSPIRATE you

That's it.
All I am going to say...is...I am preparing an article for you that is going to liberate your brain from some serious shackles of misperception.

Hey, I don't mean little old me is gonna be doing it.
No Sir...No Ma'am.
Not...me.

I am getting some serious juice from the King Kong Writer In-The-Sky...and it's gonna be millennial...epic...and all that jazz.

Something about The Group Mind Bleep, and how to tap in, big time, to the main juice circuit.

Yeah, I know...it's all been said and done before, and ho-hum...YAWN.
Just you keep checking back here to see if the hype-a-meter delivers on the promise.

Bring your eyes, your brains, and your heart and soul...because this is going to sizzle all the way inside your thought-sucker-upper gizmo.

Right, that's enough for this booster, rooster.
See you on the inside!

All the Best,
Robert Farmilo,
Translator, TGCP
PS-If you haven't checked out the book, click this link:
==> Get the Book!  

No comments:

Post a Comment