Translate

How to Talk to Somebody's Sub-Conscious Mind

HOW to TALK to
the SUB-CONSCIOUS MIND
(And How to Talk to
YOUR Conscious Mind by
Using YOUR Sub-Conscious Mind to Talk to YOUR Conscious Mind)

By
Robert Farmilo


(You will find links --- at the end of this page --- to all 

the articles I found on page one of Google while researching this topic.)

In this article series, we are going to find out about HOW to make people do our bidding without them even knowing that we are doing it.

My preliminary scratching at the surface of this stuff has revealed that it has something to do with directly bleeping with a person's subconscious...because that is where all the decision making supposedly really happens.

To override the rational, critical thinking activity of the conscious mind...all I have to do is create a dialogue with your subconscious self...that part of your brain that really runs the show.

I will most definitely let you know when I know how to do this. 

In the meantime, while you wait for me to find out how to talk to your subconscious mind, let me tell you about what I just found out.

I just found out how to manipulate and control a person's mind for fun and profit.


Here is one of the searches I used...this is exactly what I typed into my Google search bar:

"how to use the subconscious mind to manipulate and control another person's mind"

And now I can tell you exactly how to do the same thing. And it won't cost you one red cent.
That I promise you. Now, please remember my EXACT promise that I just made to you...okay? Deal?

Here's the thing...I've been reading and listening and watching ten zillion articles, podcasts, and videos about the sub-conscious and conscious mind. My focus has been about how to use what I learn to directly interfere with any person's decision making...on the spot, in the here and now.

I am not interested in hog-washing you with a cluster of charming ideas espoused by Mind Magicians and the vast herd of gullibles in the thrall of The Power of Attraction (AKA Abraham / Hicks).

Not that there isn't value in this body of work I describe as a sub-set of the Power of Positive Thinking.

I wanted to distill the essence of EXACTLY how to get inside your sub-conscious and short circuit your critical thinking. And I wanted a simple formula I could use anytime I wanted.

Okay, let's get to it.

First of all, hat's off to Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter...
...because I JUST FOUND OUT

See, I just found this four-word sequence while listening to one of Big Al's audio recordings from a workshop he gave in Dallas, Texas. The topic was Magic Words for Prospecting. 

Yes, that's right...horrible, terrible, disgusting sales techniques --- and this training was for the most dark-side of manipulations: To Get a Person to Join a Multi-Level Marketing business opportunity.

Here are the links to the audio files. You are welcome. They are FREE.


                            AUDIO ONE        AUDIO TWO

One of the GREAT word sequences Big Al teaches is this gem:

"I just found out...there are two kinds of people in this world..."

This thirteen-word combo directly enters inside the interior portion of your consciousness. Let's call this your subconscious. Now, the BIG deal is to complete the manipulation. Here is an example of a strong finish.

"I just found out...There are two kinds of people in this world...those who take anti-oxidants now, and those who take chemotherapy later...."

And Now for a Small Diversion:






“There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe.”---- Friedrich Nietzsche




The counter position to the use of a sequence of words to manipulate the subconscious:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perceptual_control_theory

Here is the comment I made on the blog/article, The Secret to Controlling Other People"
by Tim Carey Ph.D.


Here is Dr. Carey's reply to my comment:



This exchange set me off on another journey of discovery...to attempt to understand the notion that negative feedback ultimately controls how I will behave.

But I don't think that is "it."

Read this and see what I mean:

"When you know an important goal that someone else has, if you can arrange situations so that they only achieve their goal by behaving in certain ways, then you can control their behavior for as long as they continue to pursue that goal."
- - - Tim Carey Ph.D.

I started looking for how I could apply this in a practical way in my own life. And so I found this next article:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/perceptual-control-theory-method-levels-couple-therapy-daniels/




And all of this brought me to the practical application of Perceptual Control Theory...something called the Method of Levels.

Introduction Vignette - Method of Levels


What I discovered is that the Perceptual Control Theory (PCT) is an explanation of behaviour based on the idea that all different levels of behavior we have goals that are important to us. So behaviour can be thought of as a process, or even life can be thought of as a process of satisfying, creating and maintaining goals at various levels of complexity.

So, getting up in the morning could be thought of as a goal...getting a cup of coffee just the way you like it could be thought of as a goal and making it to work on time so that you can deliver an important lecture can also be thought of as goals. 

Sometimes people get disrupted with their goals or they are not able to achieve the goals that they want to in life. And that's, from a PCT perspective, that's really the essence of psychological distress. 

So, the Method of Levels (MOL) helps people consider the goals they are currently pursuing and what's stopping them from achieving the goals that they'd like to achieve. 

It seems to be the case in therapy that people often know what they want to be doing...for example, someone who is stuck at home and engages in complex and excessive rituals knows that they should just stop the rituals and leave the house, but for some reason, they can't. 

So the Method of Levels is very interested in exploring with people what's stopping them doing the things they'd like to be doing and living the life that they'd like to live.

And curiously, it's often the case that there's another goal going on at the same time that's fighting with, or incompatible with, the goal that they're most aware of. 

So MOL very simply helps people become aware of both their goals and then even more than that, the goals that are behind those goals, 

So, why are they worried about engaging in excessive rituals, or why are they concerned about their safety, or why do they seem to be concerned the people who might be noticing them or looking at them when they go out in public. 

MOL is interested in first finding out where people are focusing their attention, and what's currently in their mind, and going through their mind. But more than that, as people talk about their problems, it's very often the cast that they will pause, they might look away, they might shake their head as they're talking...and they might say something like, "...that sounds ridiculous when I say it like that..."


In MOL, we assume that those little pauses or breaks or disruptions are often a sign that there is another goal in the background that might be helpful to pay attention to. 

The basic techniques of MOL are firstly to engage the person in a conversation about their problem and then to notice these little disruptions and to ask the person about those things that pop up in their mind so that they can be helped to shift their awareness back to the more important goals that are somehow in the background of the goals that are currently causing them problems. 

In MOL, we are much more interested in the distress associated with any particular symptom rather than the symptoms themselves because it seems to be a curious fact that for any particular symptom that a patient comes along to therapy with, you could find someone else out in a community with the same kinds of behaviours who weren't bothered by them at all. 

So, one of the key questions in MOL is, "...what bothers you about not being able to leave the house," or "...how do you feel about not being able to leave the house?" And those kinds of questions often get to the heart of the distress behind the symptoms, rather than the symptoms themselves.  




That's all fine and dandy, but it got me wondering about Mind Control. So I typed into a Youtube search, "Video of Mind Control."

And this is what I found as my first choice:


Mind Control Techniques Used In YouTube Videos-Just ONE example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiVcKASTIdc

I know that there is a lot of bumfph about how we are targeted by savvy manipulators...and this is fuel for those of inclined to consider conspiracies by various interests --- like The Deep State, The Globalists, The Military Industrial Complex...and so on.

Part of the success of the use of mind control is revealed by the fact that many people tend to think of such things as being the stuff of a good movie and not a serious threat to their ability to make up their own minds about any given subject.

But there lurks a deeper reveal waiting for each one of us who takes the time to investigate with the detached zeal of a FACTOLOGIST.

EXAMPLES:

to send messages and warning tones over longer distances or at a higher volume than normal loudspeakers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_Device

an electronic device used to deter loitering by young people by emitting sound at high frequency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mosquito


The most important lesson from 83,000 brain scans | Daniel Amen | TEDxOrangeCoast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esPRsT-lmw8
The Brain Smart Program




Hello.
I found this article by Tim Carey Ph.D. on page one of my Google search for "how to use the subconscious mind to manipulate and control another person's mind."
Dr. Carey's article was the first one listed.
I am writing a series of articles and making some videos about this subject and related topics...like How to Talk to the Subconscious Mind.
One of the most manipulative sequences of words to capture the subconscious mind of another person?
Do you want to know?
"I just found out..."
Yes, it is that simple. All you have to do is say these four words in that sequence and you will immediately get the full attention of the personès subconscious mind.
What you say next MUST be carefully chosen to fit the vested interest of the primary drives of the subconscious.
These are typically concerns about survival.
"Am I safe? Can I eat it? Can it eat me? Can I have sex with it? Should I run, stay, fight, freeze? Should I submit or attempt to dominate?"
I know these seem to be a mere handful of operating commands that control our lives...but there you are.
Thing is, I just found out how to use these basic drives to have fun AND make a profit. Would you like to know how, too?
It is FREE to find out.
(Can you spot the manipulation at work?)
All the Best,
Robert Farmilo,
Translator,
The God Consciousness Project
Like I told you at the beginning, here are all the links I found while researching for this article:














People also search for



People also search for



People also search for


Searches related to how to speak to the subconscious mind


Search Results for:
"how to use the subconscious mind to manipulate and control another person's mind"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/in-control/201508/the-secret-controlling-other-people

Here is a comment I wrote for the above article:

Hello.
I found this article by Tim Carey Ph.D. on page one of my Google search for "how to use the subconscious mind to manipulate and control another person's mind."
Dr. Careyès article was the first one listed.
I am writing a series of articles and making some videos about this subject and related topics...like How to Talk to the Subconscious Mind.
One of the most manipulative sequences of words to capture the subconscious mind of another person?
Do you want to know?
"I just found out..."
Yes, it is that simple. All you have to do is say these four words in that sequence and you will immediately get the full attention of the personès subconscious mind.
What you say next MUST be carefully chosen to fit the vested interest of the primary drives of the subconscious.
These are typically concerns about survival.
"Am I safe? Can I eat it? Can it eat me? Can I have sex with it? Should I run, stay, fight, freeze? Should I submit or attempt to dominate?"
I know these seem to be a mere handful of operating commands that control our lives...but there you are.
Thing is, I just found out how to use these basic drives to have fun AND make a profit. Would you like to know how, too?
It is FREE to find out.
(Can you spot the manipulation at work?)

No comments:

Post a Comment